Simms Dry Creek Duffel Bag is made with a fully waterproof 420D double-sided TPU-coated nylon bolsters durability and stamina, while the top closure zips, locks, and rolls to keep internals safe, dry, and composed. Padded side-haul handles and adjustable padded carry handles conveniently double as shoulder straps. And Hypalon attachments can be used to cinch rod tubes while in transit, or secure the bag to drift boats and rafts.
- Highly-durable & fully waterproof with submersible roll-top closure
- Top dual lockable zipper for easier management of roll top
- Bathtub padded interior lining to protect gear
- Padded side haul handles & adjustable padded carry handles
- Hypalon strap attachment for securing rod tubes or bag to watercraft
- Available in 3 Sizes
APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz.
CAPACITY: 33L, 2050 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 20.5" x 10" 10"
APPROX. WEIGHT: 46.4 oz.
CAPACITY: 100L, 6102 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 25" x 13" 19"
FABRIC TECH: Waterproof 420D double sided TPU coated nylon; closed cell polyethylene foam lining
APPROX. WEIGHT: 71.2 oz.
CAPACITY: 130L, 7933 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS: 34" x 13" x 19"