The term “GPX” means different things to different anglers, but the one overriding attribute everyone can agree upon is this: it’s awesome to fish. Built a half-size heavy, the GPX’s extra weight up front helps load fast-action rods and can greatly increase line speed when used with a double haul. It’s also our most popular taper. For good reason.
- Dry Tip Technology combines with our Sharkskin texturing for ultimate flotation
- Mastery Textured running line delivers longer casts without abrasion
- Features the Tactile Reference Point (TRP), a non-embossed section at the end of the head
- For temperate climates
- Made a half-size heavy to load fast-action rods
- Best for large dry flies, nymphs, and streamers