Redington Palix River Bootfoot Wader is a wader that has been missing from the fly fishing lineup for awhile- a bootfoot wader made with quality at a great price. The Palix Bootfoot is assembled from a 3-layer waterproof/ breathable DWR-coated fabric, making your day on the water dry and more comfortable than your old bootfoot waders. They also feature a fleece-lined hand warmer pocket and built-in Thinsulate insulated durable rubber-soled boots. These waders are perfect for anglers looking for the warmth and convenience of bootfoot waders at an attractive price point.
Redington PALIX RIVER BOOTFOOT WADER Features
- FABRIC: 3-layer, 100% polyester, waterproof/breathable, DWR coated
- 200g Thinsulate insulated rubber boots for warmth with rugged rubber sole for excellent traction and durability
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pocket
- Flip-out pocket with YKK zipper
- Opposing buckles for easy conversion to waist high wader