Always wanted to build your own fly rod, but intimidated at the whole process of piecing everything together? Epic Ready To Wrap Kits make the process easy, painless, and you can build a fantastic fly rod with absolutely no experience whatsoever! The kits come with all the necessary threads, glues, handle, guides, and the box converts into a wrapping station to attach the guides. I used the box to build my personal Epic 686, and it worked great! The kit also comes with a short book that covers how to build a rod from start to finish, and covers everything so that you can build a great rod starting from scratch. The Epic Fiberglass fly rods cast extremely well, and they're a hoot to fish with! The Ready To Wrap Kit makes building your own Epic fun and easy.
This rod is in stock and ships USPS Priority 2-3 Day service. Orders placed before 4pm MST ship the same day.
Here's what Epic has to say about their Ready-To-Wrap Kits:
Each Kit contains:
- Epic Blank
- Our world famous natural fiberglass rod tube
- Premium hand sewn rod sock
- Finest quality Portuguese cork grip
- Epic reel seat in either black or Titanium finish.
- Guide set (Snake brand Universal guides USA)
- Hard Chrome stripper guide, with colour matched Zirconium insert.
- Glue kit (preloaded syringes, grip & tip epoxy, brushes, mixing cups & full instructions)
- China-graph marking pencil
- Rod stands
- Comprehensive 42 page build book with step by step instructions
- Stickers / Decals
- *Japanese Silk threads. Each kit includes natural 212 silk (we include instructions on how to use this to make perfectly clear ghost wraps) and black thread for trim wraps.