Complete Switchbox Kit by Omnispool
Free Shipping on Orders Over $30
High quality storage box for your extra fly lines. Don't have an extra spool for your reel? No problem. Quickly switch and store fly lines with the Switchbox from Omnispool. The spare switchboxes can be purchased separately from the complete Switchbox Kit (which includes the carebox line cleaning attachment and the hand crank).
To use a switchbox, simply feed fly line into the box and attach to the inner spool. Use the hand crank to crank the line off of your fly reel.
More Information available at Omnispool.com
- Compact octagonal design that fits neatly in one hand yet will accommodate almost all fly lines
- Sturdy but lightweight construction for durability, and you can still see what’s in them when they’re closed
- Smooth, non abrasive line aperture in lid
- Line guide in centre of spool for easy wind up and easy release on the way out (no clips, no slots).
- Smooth revolution inside the box, designed to minimise overwind.
- One-touch removable box lid; the ‘box can be opened one-handed.
- Spool can be clipped to the outside of the Switchbox for use externally: the second half of the shell acts as a stand for winding / unwinding.