Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility
- Innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes
- full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth
- Resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear