T&T Zone rods bring the latest R&D along with the legendary T&T feel to a versatile new line up of fly rods. 9 models cover both freshwater and saltwater use. The Zone Fly rods are in sizes 3wt-10wt. Whether you’re fishing the 5wt for trout in Montana, hunting stripers on Cape Cod with the 10wt, or on a DIY bonefish trip in the Bahamas with the 8wt, the Thomas and Thomas Zone Rods will have your fly in the strike zone and give you the backbone needed to land your next personal best.
Zone Fly rods use the advanced StratoTherm resin developed for the acclaimed Avantt and Exocett series. To ensure the utmost quality T&T Zone rods are rolled and built by hand in the USA.
T&T Zone Features:
- Natural finish carbon appearance.
- Clear anodized premium aluminum hardware.
- Blue fiber reel seat hand rolled at T&T.
- Composite reinforced premium-quality cork grips.
- Titanium frame stripping guides with Zirconium inserts.
- T&T Blue thread with silver accent wraps.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with Thomas & Thomas Zone logo.
- Freshwater (3wt-7wt) rods feature chrome single foot guides and hook keeper
- Saltwater (8wt-10wt) rods feature Snake Brand E-Coating Universal Snake guides