Fuji EZ Hook Keepers are a great way to store your line on the handle section of your tenkara rod. You will need two Fuji EZ Hook Keepers to store your line on your rod. Place the two hook keepers on the handle section of your rod 5-8' apart- make sure they face away from one another when flipped up. With your tenkara rod collapsed wrap your line around the hook keepers tippet and all. Use the accessory o-rings provided to hold your fly and keep the line tight.
- Easy to use, comes with 2 O-rings to fit most blank diameters.
- Folds down out of the way, so it won’t become entangled in the line when casting your lure.
- Useful with a wide range of hooks.
- Adapts to any position on the rod.
- Works as a line keeper, great for when you want to pick up and move quickly to another spot and keep those lines from getting tangled.