The Parachute Adams is arguably the most effective dry fly in use today, and is definitely one of the most fished ones. It looks a bit like everything, and can be used in a multitude of hatches. The Parachute Adams is a staple fly pattern, and no fly fisherman should be caught without it!
- Hook: Daiichi 1100 or Tiemco 100 size 14-22
- Thread: 70 Denier Ultra Thread (in the video I used dark brown, but you could use black or blue dun)
- Parachute Post: White Calf Body Hair
- Tail: Mixture of Grizzly and Brown Hackle Fibers
- Abdomen/Body: Nature’s Spirit Fine Natural Dubbing Muskrat Gray
- Hackle: Brown and Grizzly Whiting Saddle Hackle