Rising Aluminum nets are lightweight, durable, and even double as flask! Now availble in 3 sizes. The 10" handle (Brookie), 24" Handle (Lunker), and 38" (Lunker Boat Net). The hoop size of the Brookie is smaller than the two longer handled nets.
The 10" Brookie net is the newest offering. The Brookie is ideal stream fishing. The shorter handle is less cumbersome when walking through brush and when attached your pack or vest.
The longer versions are perfect for boats or adding a little more reach on the stream. We routinely use the 24" handled Rising Aluminum net on our smaller streams. The added reach of the net handle helps to land fish that would otherwise get away. The larger basket of the Lunker nets makes it easy to handle large trout. If you fish streamers or target large tailwater fish, the Lunker series nets are for you.
The quality of these nets really stands out. We have put them through the paces in our daily use when guiding. Rising Aluminum nets are as rugged as they come.
Rising Aluminum Net Features
- Anodized Aluminum Net
- Knurled texture for grip
- Biggest Chinese clear bag available (US made version coming as we increase sales)
- Measurement indicators on hoop - 12", 16",18",19",20" 21"
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Gasket sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle. 24" holds 6 oz of liquid, 38" holds 10 oz. - stream side flask
- Hoop is 21" Long, Width tapers from 13.5" - 9" , Net Bag is 8.5" deep but stretches
- 24" handle Net is 45" long - for wading can be wading staff, or pontoon boat
- 38" handle Net is 59" long - it's for the boat
- American Made
- Unconditional Warranty
Rising Aluminum Net Models
- Brookie- 10" Handle
- Lunker- 24" Handle
- Lunker/Boat - 38" Handle