The Yellow Stimulator fly is one of the best attractor dry flies around. Stimulators are extremely versatile. Use them as alone or with a dropper. Kudos to Randall Kaufmann for a great pattern.
Great fished in sizes 6 down to size 18.
- Thread: 140 Denier UTC
- Hook: Daiichi 1260
- Tail: Nature’s Spirit Stimulator Deer or NS Early Season Elk
- Rib: Copper Wire
- Abdomen: Yellow dry fly dubbing
- Abdomen Hackle: Brown dry fly saddle hackle
- Wing: Nature’s Spirit Stimulator Deer or NS Early Season Elk
- Fore Hackle: Grizzly dry fly saddle hackle
- Head: Hot Orange Ice Dubbing
For materials visit our Webstore: http://shop.flyfishsd.com