Fish-Skull Circus Peanut Video- Express Cut
Fish-Skull Circus Peanut Video- Full Length Tutorial
This articulated streamer was one of my go to streamers last fishing season. The Fish Skull version of the Circus Peanut Streamer was particularly effective in the olive coloration featured in the video. This color scheme combined with the articulation is very effective on rivers such as Wyoming’s North Platte. It is also effective on the Bighorn River.
Don’t hesitate to tie this pattern and use it...
Tying the Fish Skull Articulated Minnow
The Fish Skull Articulated Streamer is an articulated streamer pattern tied with the new articulated shanks from Flymen. The articulated shanks can be used to join the trailing hook via the loop at the back of the shank. If you want a trailing hook that moves more freely, attach the trailing hook with nylon coated stainless steel wire or braided fishing line.
This streamer is tied to imitate a minnow, but this fly can be tied in several colors.
Fish Skull Skullp-Zilla Streamer
- Hook 1: Gamakatsu Octopus Hooks Size 4-8
- Hook 2: Mustad 3366 or similar arge eyed hook size 4-6
- Thread: Wapsi UTC 140 Denier Color to match body color
- Body: White Rabbit Strip (or color to match natural)
- Collar: Red Saddle Feather fluff, red marabou, or red guinea hen feather
- Wing: Grizzly Marabou
- Head: Fish Skull