In this video, Hans ties the EP Ascension Bay Mantis. This was one of their most effective flies for permit last year in Mexico – you should definitely have a few tied up if you’re headed south for permit!
Tying Bonefish Flies the Pink Puff
The Tying Bonefish Flies the Pink Puff video shows you how to tie the most productive pattern that used while bone fishing last spring.
- Hook: 2546 Daiichi
- Wing: Calf Tail Tan or White
- Wing: Krystal Flash
- Wing: Grizzly Hackle Feathers
- Eyes: Bead Chain Eyes
- Body: Ultra Chenille
Tying Bonefish Flies Estaz Flats Crab
The Bone Fish Estaz Flats Crab was a really productive pattern on Long Island last year bonefishing.
- Hook:Saltwater Style Size 6
- Eyes:Small Lead Dumbbell Eyes
- Legs: Round Rubber Leg Material
- Body: Gold Estaz
- Wing: Deer Hair
Saltwater Merkin Crab Fly Tying Video
The Saltwater Merkin Crab Fly Tying Video will teach you another of our favorite simple but effective bonefish patterns.
- Hook: Mustad SL45
- Eyes: Lead Dumbbell Eye
- Thread: Tan 140 denier
- Claws: Grizzly Hackle Feathers
- Body: Rug Yarn Or Ep Fibers
- Legs: Rubber Leg Material