Tying the Party Crasher Jig Nymph
Learn to tie a flashy jig style nymph that triggers strikes like nobody’s business. Consider the trout party crashed. Ok that sounds a bit corny, but this is an excellent nymph that is catching a bunch of fish lately. Great for Czech or European nymphing styles.
Party Crasher Jig Nymph Materials
- Hook- Syndicate 400bk or Dakota Angler Jig Hook
- Bead- Slotted Tungsten Bead black nickel or nickel
- Thread- 70 Denier Ultra Thread Black or Dark Brown
- Tail- Coq de Leon Fibers
- Rib- Copper...
The Hot Spot Jig Nymph is a productive winter and spring time pattern here in the Black Hills.
- Hook: Syndicate Nymph Midge Emerger Hook Black CH400BK size 10-16
- Bead: Slotted Tungsten Bead Nickel or Black Nickel sized to match hook
- Thread: UTC 70 Denier
- Tail: Coq de Leon Fibers
- Abdomen:Hareline Rainbow Scud Dubbing
- Thorax: Hareline Ice...